- When: Monday, April 23th, 2012 - 7pm to 9pm
- Where: University of Technology Vienna, Freihaus HS4 (Google Maps)
Scrum in Distributed Teams - Experiences and Theory
Christian Reither, Development Manager and IT Architect at IBM, is discussing experiences and theory of Scrum in distributed teams.
- Why distributed Scrum?
- Primer on LEAN thinking (optional)
- Primer on Scrum (optional)
- How to do distributed Scrum development
- Any differences to "regular" Scrum?
- Scaling Scrum
- Feature Teams and Requirement Areas
- "Multisite" and "Offshore" considerations
- Experience after first 5 iterations
Nik Graf will present brunch.io - "A lightweight approach to building HTML5 applications with emphasis on elegance and simplicity"