- When: Monday, March 22nd, 2010 - 7pm
- Where: Freihaus HS4
Florian Motlik will present his project StudentLife, based on the Facebook-API to make the life of students easier.
About the speaker: Florian Motlik is president of the Java Student User Group. He's especially interested in dynamic languages on the JVM like Groovy or Scala.
Martin Schuerrer and Ben Freundorfer will present their project letsAnnotate, a social annotation platform.
Speakers: Andreas Pieber, Alexander Schatten 
- Demands of (Software+) Engineering / Softwareintensive Systems
- Engineering Tool Integration
- conceptual differences, advantages/disadvantages
- Service Mix, (Version 4)
Tool integration using the OpenEngSB :
- Basic concept
- Core Components and processes
- Open Issues
Building Facebook Apps (optional)
If there's still time left, Florian Motlik will give a short introduction how to create Facebook Apps with help of JVM-Languages and the Facebook-API.
Raffle & Member registration
As usual, it will be possible for people to register themselves as members of the JSUG. With the help of our Partner JetBrains we can make a small Raffle for giving away a license for one of their products, including:
* IntelliJ Idea Professional * A TeamCity Build Agent * RubyMine * Resharper