Aus Java Student User Group Austria - Java + JVM in Wien Österreich / Vienna Austria
"Java-based technologies, dynamic languages, RIA, enterprise architectures, patterns, distributed computing and much more..."
Update May 27, 2009: Photos online
The JSUG (as an official partner) is organizing a trip to the GeeCON conference in Cracow/Poland, May 7-8, 2009. We will go there by train and have a lot of fun meanwhile (including a little lottery). We are planing to have some presentations, challenges and much more during the trip, so bring your notebook (power should be supplied in the train).
But not only the transportation will be organized by us, also the tickets (special reduced prices by GeeCON), the accommodation and an evening program for the spare time.
Note: Please register by adding your name and email address in the section below until the 25th April.
Special thanks to our sponsor Adobe who made it possible for us to offer you reduced prices and other surprises :)
Please provide your email address so we can inform you about further details.
Optionally you can add some links to profiles, social networks, personal websites, and the like so that the other know who you are and what you are doing/working on.
- Christoph Pickl, email@example.com (Wikiuser | Website | Xing)
- Petar Petrov, firstname.lastname@example.org (Wikiuser)
- Florian Motlik, email@example.com (Wikiuser)
- Dominik Dorn, firstname.lastname@example.org (Wikiuser | Website | Xing)
- Freudenthaler Markus, email@example.com
- Krieber Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oliver Selinger, email@example.com
- Michael Greifeneder, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Steinberger, email@example.com
- Jan Zarnikov, firstname.lastname@example.org (Wikiuser)
I'm thinking about it
- Anton Kenov
- Martin Schürrer, email@example.com
- Christoph Welsch
- Stefan Reumann
Wed - 14:00 departure from Vienna, Südbahnhof main entrance
Wed - Arrival in Cracow (evening) and accommodation
Wed - Some free time in the evening -beer :)
Thu - 08:30 - 18:00 Visiting the conference
Thu - Some free time in the evening -wine :)
Fri - 08:30 - 18:00 Visiting the conference
Fri - Some free time in the evening -vodka :)
Sat - Departure from Cracow (early in the morning)
Sat - Arrival in Vienna at approx. 14:00
You will have to pay a total of EUR 165,- for all four days.
- EUR 70,- ... Conference Ticket
- Please transfer the money directly to the GeeCON guys
- Ignore the price they send you, we have managed a group price of EUR 70,-
- EUR 68,- ... Transportation (train, two-way)
- If you have an ÖBB Vorteilscard you may pay a reduced price of EUR 45,-
- Let us know if you have any other reduction cards (e.g., a FIP for railway employees)
- We will provide some snacks and drinks during the trip
- EUR 27,- ... Accommodation (EUR 9,- per night)
Additional costs for the evening activities (drinks, food) and other stuff (souvenirs) are not included.
As Poland does not have the Euro yet, you have to pay in Zloty (10 PLN = 2.3 EUR; 1 EUR = 4.4 PLN).
The only thing you have to pay in Euro is the tickets (except the conference ticket which you have to pay via bank transfer). Everything else (accommodation, etc) has to be paid in Zloty.
Sight Seeing & Co
- Disco which was recommended: Club Frantic
- The center is worth to see as it has very very beautiful medieval buildings
- If there is enough intereset, we can hire our own guide there for a tour
- At the conference, there will be a javablackbelt quiz -i think we can do it :)
- http://www.geecon.org ... Official website
- http://www.geecon.org/site/materials ... Get the slides!
- http://www.geecon.org/site/schedule ... Schedule of the events
- http://www.facebook.com/groups ... Official Facebook group
- http://www.linkedin.com/groups ... Official LinkedIn group
- http://www.hostel70s.com ... Accommodation
- Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 19. Februar 2013 um 23:27 Uhr geändert.
- Diese Seite wurde bisher 15.902-mal abgerufen.